All coaches and volunteers MUST Complete an Adult Registration with Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association AND have a current* CORI on file before the season begins
*current CORI is one that does not expire before the end of the current season
Please following the instructions below for Adult Registration with MYSA and CORI
1. Please visit the Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association website and follow the instructions to complete the Adult Registration process. This is a 2-step process. After you register (step 1), you will receive an email within a few days that contains a link that you must click in order to submit your CORI application (step 2).
2. Send a copy of your driver's license to the AYS CORI submitter, Lori Henault at
3. If you are coaching a travel team (grade 4-8), please send a headshot of yourself (no hats or sunglasses) to Lori Henault at
so that she can make a coaching card for you.
1. If you have not completed the Adult Registration with MYSA, you must do so even if your CORI is valid.
2. Verify that your CORI is current by checking the date on the google spreadsheet on file at MYSA. In order to be valid for the current season, the expiration date must be AFTER the end of the season.
3. If your CORI has expired or will expire before the end of the season, follow the New Coaches steps 1 and 2 above. If you have already completed step #1, then just log in and update your information.
Please call the Affinity Sports Helpline on 855 703 2558 if you need assistance completing your adult registration. If you cannot reach them, then email Lori Henault at
(Ashland Youth Soccer CORI Submitter).